The Palm Springs Writers Guild uses an online membership software program created by Wild Apricot.
This interactive software program offers each member the ability to:
- renew / pay dues online (PayPal)
- register / pay online for workshops (PayPal)
- view his/her membership account balance
- change contact information (include email, address, phone)
- upload photo, add website or blog link
- view private membership directory
- contact fellow members by email from private membership directory
- access Member Only pages
Member Only Page Access
Where are the Member Only Pages? Visible only when a member logs in w/ email and membership password.
Additional features with Member Only access include payment discounts on workshop registration and ability to renew membership online.
-Did you create your membership password? If not Click here.
-What if I forgot my password? Simply put in your email address and click on forgot password (located under Remember Me in the login box). You will be prompted to reset/change your membership password.
If you are a current PSWG Member and would like to access the directory: MEMBER DIRECTORY
To download .pdf login instructions: Click Here
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat reader installed on your computer, the free download is available by clicking here.
- It won't accept my email!
- My password doesn't work!
- It says I'm not a member!
To resolve these or other issues with our online services, please email Hilary Christiansen VPMEMBERSHIP.PSWG@GMAIL.COM
Additional Member Only Pages include: