Attention 2012-2013 Program Members!
Here is a great opportunity to have your manuscript professionally reviewed...for free
As a benefit of membership, eight lucky members will be able to have up to the first 30 pages of their manuscript reviewed by well-known writer and editor Mike Foley.
For information about Mike Foley, click here
How to enter the Manuscript Review Lottery:
- Members in current 2012-2013 status who are interested in participating must bring in a business card to the November 3rd and/or beginning of December 8th Monthly Meeting.
- Business card to be dropped into lottery basket at Sign-In table by member.
- Eight business cards will be selected in a lottery draw at the December 8th Monthly Meeting. -Two additional cards will be selected as stand-by.
- Winners will be verified and names forwarded to Mike Foley.
- Selected winners will be notified by Manuscript Review Lottery Chairperson: Tom McKeown
- Manuscripts will be reviewed by Mike Foley and returned to authors within 60 days.
Deadline for Submission of Manuscript: December 15, 2012
- Must be a PSWG Member in current 2012-2013 Program Season status.
- Up to 30 pages of a polished manuscript. *Sorry, no first drafts.
- Electronic submission only!
- Winners will send story to: (email address will be sent to winners)
- 12-pt., double spaced.
Contact person for this event: Tom McKeown : VICEPRESIDENT.PSWG@GMAIL.COM
Any member who is unsure of his/her current status, can contact VPMembership.PSWG@GMAIL.COM
or renew online by logging into the website.
Individuals who would like to participate in this and other programs, but are not current members:
Become a Member